2012年3月21日星期三

Kristen Stewart the vampire girl seek to change image

Kristen Stewart is trying to get rid of post-Bella and adjust to her next role in a new film “On the Road.” It’s time for Kristen to show her range and do a role far removed from her sheltered “Twilight” character treading on a pair of Tod’s Boots.
Kristen Jaymes Stewart is an American actress. She is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga wearing Tod’s Shoes.
Stewart putting on her Tod’s Moccasins currently lives in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles. Apart from acting, she, carrying a Tod’s Bag, is also interested in attending college in the near future, saying, “I want to go to college for literature. I want to be a writer. I mean, I love what I do, but it’s not all I want to do – be a professional liar for the rest of my life.”
Stewart has been romantically linked to co-star Robert Pattinson since the movie Twlight. Though they have never explicitly confirmed a relationship, paparazzi photographs and eyewitness accounts have driven intense media and fan speculation and attention resulting in the worldwide coverage of “Robsten”. In an interview with GQ, when asked why she remained reluctant to talk about the relationship despite evidence of it being accessible online, Stewart in her Tod’s Loafers replied, “Yeah, I know it is…So much of my life is so easily googled. I mean, it’s like, come on guys, it’s so obvious!” When asked why she refuses to talk about her life, Stewart replied “I’m selfish. I’m like, ‘That’s mine!’ she also assured that she would not tell any information about her life and her family in the future.

没有评论:

发表评论