2012年3月21日星期三

Man with Dsquared

Matthew Weiner wearing Dsquared Clothing said he was a lucky man at the academy’s annual Producers Peer Group soiree.
He wearing Dsquared Jacket said with a smile, “thanks a lot for giving us such an opportunity, thanks very much. I need to thank my lovely team, and they basically do everything.” He pulled white Dsquared Shirt, and paused. “Well, I must say, I think we have a pretty good team. A good team player is someone other team members know they can depend on,” said Matthew Weiner, folding Dsquared Shoes.
Pulling Dsquared Jeans, he said slowly, “they, my friends, sustain the studio and the network; they, my relatives, make sure the entire department heads keep happy mood… Without them, nothing could work well.”
After that, he wearing black Dsquared Polo Shirt said his true feelings. He said: “when I feel cold, they will take off their Dsquared T Shirt and drape over me. We are a family, or more than a family.”

没有评论:

发表评论