2012年3月9日星期五

Rapper Gucci Mane Needs Dsquared

A reporter wearing white Dsquared Shirt said Rapper Gucci Mane will be sent to jail. What a bad news!
“Yes, I will be sent to jail to spend the next six months in Georgia,” said Mane, folding Dsquared Shoes. “I am pleased to admit the guilty to two counts of battery. What I have thought is that I need Dsquared Clothing to wear in jail. I had served a six-month prison term in 2005 for assault, and I miss my Dsquared Polo Shirt. I know the jail well.”
His representative wearing Dsquared T Shirt said he had admitted to push a woman out of his car earlier this year on Tuesday. Touching Dsquared Jeans, he said slowly, “Mane will be sent to jail is not a good thing for him. His career will be influenced. The thing happened at a suburban Atlanta mall in January is really bad. I think this time he really should miss a lot.”
He pulling Dsquared Jacket said: “he was ordered to complete 12 weeks of anger management classes, and he should pay the victim $5,090 for her medical bills and a $3,000 fine.”

没有评论:

发表评论