2012年3月2日星期五

Rihanna become a blond on the Elle magazine cover

I’m really sick of the omg now chick. Rihanna in Tod’s Ballet Shoes makes every tweet and stupid crap that celebrities do which is exactly the same stuff normal people do just soooo important. And her valley girl lingo is that of a girl who THINKS she in Tod’s Moccasins has a sophisticated vocabulary but really just takes words like “Name” And uses a word like “Monkier” Just to sound smart. Rihanna in Tod’s Shoes has become such a turn off. Unfortunately women like Rihanna show how maney can’t buy you class. Its just a train wreck I can’t get away from fast enough. At the very beginning she was totally different but, I guess she couldn’t keep from getting to that gutter level she s eems to be from. Sorry but, its thats my call on her.
why is it front page news every time she changes her hair color… is this really important? Doesn’t anyone write about anything important or at least interesting anymore?Kudos to Rhianna’s hair colorist because we are talking about her hair color and extra points to her tatoo artist for their bold art. In both cases nothing but silence for her singing ability. So far Rihanna in Tod’s Fall Shoes
is proving to be an able canvas for tatoo ink and a mobile wig display for hair dye. Her mortician will long remember her after the rest of us tries to remember what her singing voice sounds like.REALLY…. Who cares??? I can’t stand her, I am angry that Rihanna in Tod’s Boots made these nice songs in the begining of her career, grabbed the attention of young girls everywhere, and now decides to sings songs about sex, drugs and abuse! Some people are just sell outs I guess
She’s a beautiful woman — Rihanna holding Tod’s Handbag needs to learn to appreciate that with her own haircolor and stop trying to be who she is not.Why are these black women with that BEAUTIFUL jet black natural hair color wanting to bleach it that nasty brassy redneck blonde? I mean who’s buying it? You’re gorgeous the way you are! I envy! Hey she’s young. Let her try it all because someday that will all change. Heck I did and oooopsie I went purple and then green by mistake. That’s when I got over it.
Rihanna in Tod’s Loafers is already beautiful and sexy naturally … Whites also dye their hair and wear wig to not have limp or thin hair but eventually we always go back to our origin its some times just a phase , i keep my hair long and other time i wear a bang , i some time cute my hair and colour it ,, but now i want to be all me the girl with the curly brown hair .. For now

没有评论:

发表评论