2012年3月21日星期三

Octavia Spencer decide to lose weight now

I don’t think she looks bad, Octavia Spenceris plump, but not grossly fat…she would not probably want to gain more weight, but she looks IMO much better than those stars who are starved to death, that you can see their ribs above their boobs, that their arm bone sockets are larger than their actual upper arms etc yet these gals are celebrated as being “healthy” while this woman is made fun of. Octvia, i think Hollywood is over doing it with skinny women. They all look so under nourished like the poor women and children in undeveloped countries with lack of food.
Marylin Monroe had a beautiful Body size 8-10 wich is considered fat these days for an actress. Have you ever wondered why the head looks sooo huge on these skinny bodies. You look great. I’ve seen her at that weight for a long time. She’s not fat, fat, but losing a couple of pounds won’t hurt her and I bet will turn a lot of heads when Octavia Spencer in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes
does. She looked really good that night. Octavia should have answered that question with this statement, “My role in this movie and also in other movies is not about my weight. Who I am as an actor is not about my weight, but more about my God given talent to step outside of myself and into the shoes of another. What is important isn’t the dress size adorned on the label in the back of this dress, but what is important is what character I play in my movies and how Octavia Spencer in Tory Burch Flip Flops is received by the audience.” That is what Octavia should have said in this interview instead of allowing the media to gage her insecurities by tripping her up with that old weight question. However, she in turned gave a politically correct answer with an awkward look on her face that sounded silly. Yes, Octavia Spencer in Tory Burch Flat Shoes may need to lose weight if she is dealing with a high blood pressure or diabetes that normally plaques overweight people, but that is not the media’s concern. That’s her issue to deal with and no one else’s. Why does Octavia Spencer in Tory Burch Sandals (and other actors) have to explain to the world why they are fat? The world isn’t paying her based on her lbs, but instead we support her because of how believeable she is as an actress. She is right it is a struggle for the overweight and the underweight. Whether it’s a choice or not for either party that lies with that individual person. But if I can borrow a few lines from Martin Luther King…Judge me not on the size of my pants, but the content of my character…That is all that matters for all of us actors and none actors.
The thing is, maybe Octavia Spencer holding Tory Burch Tote Bag would not have gotten that great part in “The Help” if she was perfectly proportioned or a stick figure. I’m sure if they found a better actress who was a stick, she might not have gotten the part. Talent counts. Octavia Spencer holding Tory Burch Wallet could lose a few but let’s not get down to a size 2! Other actresses are just TOO skinny and I’m surprised they’re not dropping like flies. However, Octavia in Tory Burch Shoes could do something about the huge gap in her front teeth. Several black actors/actresses have that gap and it’s quite bad looking. I don’t think other (meaning white) actors/actresses could get away with that. Get some Invisilines, they’ll work wonders!!

没有评论:

发表评论