2012年3月2日星期五

Dsquared Looks For A Lovely Man

In March, the Oscar-nominated “Milk” director Gus Van Sant who wore Dsquared Jacket announced he will shoot his new film “Restless,” which the actress is Mia Wasikowska. Then fans all wait for her new work.
Van Sant who wore Dsquared Shirt told a simple tale about the new film, “The story of a terminally ill teenage girl who falls for a boy who likes to attend funerals and their encounters with the ghost of a Japanese kamikaze pilot from WWII.” He smiled, lifting up legs, exposing Dsquared Shoes.
“Restless” hits theaters on Friday playing more like an intense adolescent romance than a tragedy. When asked why he cast Mia Wasikowska as the actress, Van Sant who wore Dsquared T-shirt said, “You know I’m a director, I meet many stars, but when I see Mia, I feel I find Annabel Cotton. It’s just a feeling.” He smiled, putting his hands out of Dsquared Jeans.
Recently, Van Sant , his credits include “Good Will Hunting,” “Drugstore Cowboy,” “Even Cowgirls Get the Blues,” Van Sant who wore Dsquared Polo Shirt spoke to Reuters why he hates being photographed. “As I grow older I hate it more and more, as I don’t think I look very good on camera.” All laughed about this lovely man.

没有评论:

发表评论