2012年3月9日星期五

Justin Bieber Tells You Dsquared

Justin Bieber’s red Dsquared Jeans comes into notice.
When Justin Bieber wearing black Dsquared Jacket attended the Dolce & Gabbana’s Fashion’s Night Out event in New York City, he wore one red woman’s jeans. For this, he explained. “It is comfortable, and it is not woman’s jeans,” said Bieber, pulling black Dsquared T Shirt.
On Monday, he wore glittery gold Dsquared Polo Shirt and spoke about his own fashion choices. “I will wear women’s jeans if it fits me and works well. It is a good thing you find your love. Just like let me wear one Dsquared Shirt, I would think it is too stiff. If you gave me one good Dsquared Woman’s T Shirt, I might wear it, ” waving hands, smiling, “and I am not going to cross into Lady Gaga “meat dress” territory, but I have my way to explain the fashion. ”
“In fact, I asked one kind Dsquared Clothing to help me to design one jean for fitting my jacket. Now, I think he did the right thing, and most of you were attracted by my jeans. Haha…” said Bieber, folding Dsquared Shoes.

没有评论:

发表评论