2012年3月9日星期五

New Image on Dsquared

Hollywood star Justin Long became popular because of starring in “Jeepers Creepers .” Long ever said by putting on Dsquared Polo Shirt, “It’s funny, as a comedian, I’m known as horror film.” he smiled, pulling trousers, revealing Dsquared Shoes.
This man who has an ordinary face is fortunate to become the North American spokesman for Apple Mac with John Hodgman. Long who worn Dsquared Shirt said in an interview , ” I think CEO appreciates my acting, because I’m not handsome. “he laughed, sticking his hands into Dsquared Jeans.
Most of Long’s big-screen outputs are cute-but- neurotic boyfriend aroung the actress. He ever said by putting on Dsquared T-shirt, “Sometimes I think I become nervous in real life. Maybe I’m so deep in the play.”
But time, in his new movie “New Girl,” Justin Long will be sharing the screen with a much prettier face instead of a sourpuss in a suit. Long who wore Dsquared Jacket said, “I eventually play a handsome man in films, so excited.” This man who likes Dsquared Clothing always gives us surprise, let’s expect his new image.

没有评论:

发表评论