2012年2月18日星期六

Amanda Seyfried was taken aback by its graphic nature

Amanda Seyfried is a great actress and freakin’ gorgeous.Amanda Seyfried in Tod’s Shoes is classy and she wants to show the public that an actress can be classy and successful without going nude. Keep in mind that young girls like her also and if they see her looking unclassy she will lose her young audience. She doesn’t have to! Amanda Seyfried in Tod’s Ballet Shoes has it all, and one of the few young mega-talents in Hollywood! Also, one of the most beautiful.I think Amanda is very pretty but I don’t understand why these photos are sooooo photoshopped. I know every magazine photoshops but a natural photoshopping should be done. The cover is not too bad but the inside photos are too overdone. Amanda is young and I do not believe she needs that much photoshopping. Just my opinion! Amanda Seyfried in Tod’s Fall Shoes says she wont, but if there’s a big role to make her ‘more popular’, you wonder what her answer would be.
I don’t understand why you all are so rude. You don’t know her, you don’t know if she would sell out for a full frontal or not. From what I hear, she is very nice and sweet. And I think she’s gorgeous. Just because Amanda Seyfried in Tod’s Boots doesn’t look like Megan Fox or some cookie cutter girl doesn’t mean she’s not beautiful. Try directing your hate toward someone who deserves it.She reminds me of an older Dakota fanning with the big blue eyes, beautiful pale skin and blonde hair. They definitely resemble each other. Amanda holding Tod’s Handbag sure is a breath of fresh air from the regular bimbos in Hollywood. She is GORGEOUS.. all you haters bashing her, eat your hearts out
I think she in Tod’s Loafers is very pretty, but honestly I think that some people look better in clothes then naked. Amanda strikes me as one of those people. So her doing full frontal nudity was never high on my list of actresses that I was hoping woud do that some day. I figure this was in response to a question, and have no issues with that being her choice. I think I still more upset that SJP didn’t do a naked scene then if Amanda never does.Amanda Seyfried in Tod’s Moccasins sounds highly intelligent and intellectual about life and relationships. All the more sexy for her mature views about …Hollywood and her personal life, too. All from her own life’s experience. Smart girl! I would like to see that dark red lipstick a bit offish!

没有评论:

发表评论