2012年2月27日星期一

Dsquared Tells Another Meaning

On Monday, Nicolas Cage who wore Dsquared Shirt appeared the Toronto film festival along with director Joel Schumacher to promote his new film “Trespass.” He said, kicking the floor slightly with Dsquared Shoes, “The film makes me closer to home.”
The film is about a home invasion. But Cage who wore Dsquared Jacket told reporters on Wednesday, that he has actually lived through the nightmare in real life. “I was living in Orange County and was asleep with my wife at two o’clock in the morning. I opened my eyes and saw a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed.”
Cage said with a wry smile, catching at inside Dsquared T-shirt, it ended after he talked the man out of the house and police arrived. “I t sounds funny … but for me, it was horrifying.” He added, “The man had mental problems, so I didn’t accuse him.” He was serious, sticking hands into Dsquared Jeans.
About the thriller movie “Trespass,” Cage said by putting on energetic Dsquared Polo Shirt, “It is not only about home, also about extremes between the rich and the poor in America. It likes a class warfare movie, which is about the haves and the have-nots. It makes people think deeply.”

没有评论:

发表评论