2012年2月22日星期三

Moncler idol: Beyonce Knowles

“I love you, New York! I love you, my adorable fans!” Beyonce Knowles wearing a glittery Moncler Doudoune sang out on the first day of her “4 Intimate Nights” concert series at Roseland Ballroom in New York City.
After the concert, she wearing Moncler Down Jacket said she love the night of her. Holding black Moncler Bag, Beyonce was very excited. She touched her heart, using left hand which was wearing Moncler Coat, and said, “I never thought it would be so perfect.” Waving hands, she took a deep breath, the Moncler necklace dipped and danced on her neck, and calmed down a little. “I searched the world and I found myself. All of you guys have been my inspiration.” She added.
One of her fans, who is pregnant, wearing Moncler Vest grasped the signature and held it to her breast. “I love her very much.” She couldn’t help laughing, then and used hand, wearing Moncler Sweater, to pull her husband to stay with her. “This is my husband, he gave me the ticket, which is hard to get, and we enjoyed tonight, and I love my husband.” She kissed her husband, said: “He even got the signature of Beyonce! Beyonce Knowles!”
Her husband also excited with the concert. He said: “My wife let me get the ticket for her and I did. Sometimes I think she love Beyonce more than me.”

没有评论:

发表评论