2012年2月22日星期三

Kate Upton will become the superstar

Kate Upton in Tod’s Shoes might as well be naked in taht cover as she practically is. That cover looks more like a Penthouse cover than a SI magazine cover The bottom part is ridiculously obscene and this is wht little girls and teeanagers look up to? Just saying. The world now knows she is bald downthere hehe!! I’m a woman myself but I can appreciate the beauty in a womans body. Last years cover was absolutely stunning and hot! This cover however is a big fail in my opinion. Not because of the woman on the cover, Kate Upton in Tod’s Boots is beautiful. But the angle the photographer shot at is not good. The bikini is also very unflattering and far too small. It makes her boobs look floppy, and the bikini bottom is just.. barely even there. It doesn’t look cute nor sexy, it looks weird. I think the second picture provided looks far more better. Having clothes/bikini that actually fit makes a huge difference. She’s very pretty, but compared to the other covers this magazine has had, this one sucks
Supermodel, I think not. Supermodel status is Kate Moss or Gisele… Kate Upton in Tod’s Fall Shoes is no where NEAR that status. Horrible way to throw around titles. By the time she is 26 she’ll look like a 40 year old. I’m a professional photographer, and shot for Click and Elite, just because you’re signed with an agency and on a cover of a mag, doesn’t give you supermodel status. That takes time and amazing photos, not a girl with big boobs in a bikini. This grosses me out. Kate Upton in Tod’s Handbag is only 19 years old, barely an adult, and was doing lingerie modeling shortly after she became a model at age 15. That is still a child at that age. The story states that she is not modest. Modest is the way to go! More to the imagination and more respect earned. I hope not one little girl looks up to her as a role model. Sounds like Kate Upton is a tramp with all the sport celebs banging her. AND SO YOUNG! shame, shame….
Great Bod, but the face just doesn’t do it for me. Attractive, but not beautiful. Kate Upton in Tod’s Loafers was on David Letterman last night along with 9 other SI swimsuit models. Some of them really didn’t look all that great. They were not wearing swimsuits but street clothes. Anyway this girl simply doesn’t have the classic features that a truly beautiful woman has. But Kate Upton in Tod’s Moccasins does have the body, that can’t be denied. So she used to race with a horse. Big deal. I’ve heard her speak; I’m not impressed at all. Sounds like a typical airhead. BUT she is my favorite model at the moment. I consider her the most beautiful woman in the world. I’d marry her based on just her looks. She’s that gorgeous. Sometimes when something’s really good it overshadows a big flaw.

没有评论:

发表评论