2012年2月22日星期三

Moncler Loves You: Rebecca Black

Rebecca Black wearing Moncler Dodoune said she dropt out of middle school for the tease.
Her mom wearing light blue Moncler Down Jacket said: “Her classmates made fun of her, which is just part of the tease, she also received 167 million You Tube views and sparked major hatred from kids and adults alike,” She wrenched her Moncler Coat expressing the anger and anxiousness. She pursed her lips and held Moncler Bag in hand. ” She is a girl. How can she bear the insult. My girl suffered too much of these, sometimes i really want to say ‘insult me not my daughter! I don’t care what you say so long as it works!’ ” She having Moncler Vest rubbed off the tears. After that she wore Moncler Sweater to shelter from her red eyes from weeping went away.
Rebecca Black wearing Moncler Pants said she was sad. “They call me ‘Friday’, and joked on me. They would not talk with me, teased me with putting sick insect.” She complained. “I have one way to go –drop out. Now I am home-schooled by my mother. And my new single ‘My Moment’ is already at the 22 million mark on You Tube. Whatever the people said, I am fine now.”
Rebecca Black’s “Friday’, in fact, is really a good song, we should let her have a break.

没有评论:

发表评论