2012年2月18日星期六

Dsquared Can Not Get the Answer

The old actor Mickey Rooney wearing Dsquared Jeans said his stepson was a really bad guy.
Mickey Rooney pulled Dsquared Shirt said he had suited against stepson alleges theft. “He abuses me and steals my income with others. I think it is time to suit him as an old poor man and I filed lawsuit on Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court, said Mickey, folding Dsquared Shoes.
“He put my Dsquared Clothing in the trash. What is more serious is that he took control of my income, including my Social Security checks, which typically amounted to $12,000 a month,” said Mickey, pulling Dsquared Jacket. “Seeing me in need of money, he just asked me to beg him for it. I am a proud man would starve rather than beg for food.”
His stepson Aber wearing Dsquared Polo Shirt told The Associated Press on Thursday that he did not do the bad thing. He said: “He is my father, though he just is step-father, I love him more than me,” glancing Dsquared Cap, “he did this by his conservators, they are not a good man. They always want to get benefit from my father.”

没有评论:

发表评论