2012年2月22日星期三

Hilary Duff and Kristin Cavallari will be as mother soon

Non-story. Kristen whats her name has no baby bump. I have a bigger “bump” when I’m PMSing. Guess she’s got to use her pregnancy to milk every drop of publicity Hilary Duff in Tod’s Shoes can get out of it. I didn’t even watch whatever stupid reality show she was on so I’m not even sure who she is. Hilary Duff in Tod’s Ballet Shoes looks beautiful. Kristin not yet a baby bump. It just looks like she over ate her lunch. Hillary looks so friggin’ cute! Kristin…another skinny blonde fake celeb. Trust in a couple years she’ll be on the real housewives of something.
Cavallari in Tod’s Boots is just plain nasty looking! I pray she can stay sober for her childs sake! Hillary is looking good, she will make a good mother!Hillary Duff has been pregnant forever it seems. But Beyonce, she had her baby like 2 months after announcing her pregnancy. Weird. Hilary in Tod’s Fall Shoes is 9 months, not 8. Less than a month and she looks amazing!KristinC looks like she has a lollypop head YIKES is it the camera?
Define role model. Score a show as a child on the Disney Channel, then release a few pop albums, star in a couple of movies, release your own clothing line and perfume, write a book… All the while, date some boy singers before finding yourself a hockey player to marry.It’s all a matter of luck and an image she didn’t even create herself. My concern is – how do I prevent young girls from thinking this fantasy is a common reality.
Life has treated Hilary holding the Tod’s Handbag well, and I am happy for her and wish her well. But there is no way I can point to her and tell my daughter this is what you should be like.What is this obsession with the word “bump”, please make it stop. The pitcher’s mound is a bump, pregnant women have a bump. Is someone getting a royalty everytime some writer uses the word “bump”? Maybe it is some weird “bump” cult. Perhaps their leader gives a Sermon on the Bump……………………….k time for me to stop and the “bump” brigade to disband.As someone who has done charity events with Jay Cutler he is actually very handsome up close especially when he smiles. And he’s a really nice guy. Met Kristin in Tod’s Loafers once she seems sweet but dense. But she grounded him. It’s not a coincidence he was playing the best QB of his career after they got together before he got hurt.
I believe Kristin is putting her wedding on hold because deep down in her heart and her fiance’s heart, they know they don’t love each other. They are just getting married because of the baby – which is stupid. Their marriage is a sham and will end in a heartbeat. This isn’t the 1920s anymore and they shouldn’t feel forced to marry each other if there’s no real love or commitment. don’t say this ever, and I often balk at the suggestion for others—i.e., with Taylor Swift, Selena, etc., but I honestly believe Hilary Duff in Tod’s Moccasins was/is truly an awesome role model. Unlike the aforementioned “starlets” Hilary doesn’t have any drama or facades and I’ve always liked her ever since Lizzie McGuire and always thought Hannah Montana was a cheap imitation. You go Hilary, stay positive.Aww I remember Kristin from her Laguna Beach days! Weird to me to see her pregnant now lol but she looks beautiful as always. Congrats to Hilary too!

没有评论:

发表评论