2012年2月22日星期三

Dsquared Accompanies Him

Youssou N’Dour is currently one of the most famous world singers in the world. Most of his songs with s strong sense of urgency have a profound concern with racial discrimination, world peace, and ecological balance. N’Dour who wore Dsquared Jacket said, “I know it’s my nature, and it’s unchangeable.”
Ever, N’Dour shirt has stepped up his drive to February eclections in his West African country could fuel resentment against President Abdoulaye Wade’s 11-year rule. He ever said by putting on Dsquared T-shirt, “I’m not a saint for everything, but I must response for my country.” He stated seriously, putting hands out of Dsquared Jeans.
But on the singer’s television channel TFM late on Wednesday; N’Dour who wore Dsquared Polo Shirt said he wanted to stop politicians. “I will not let the situation in my country, which I did not leave for other places,” N’Dour said, kicking the floor with Dsquared Shoes. “God willing, I will play my part.”
Even though N’Dour was not planning to run for office, but he wanted to help the Senegalese people overcome their innumerable difficulties and challenges. N’Dour who wore Dsquared Shirt said, “I’ve done Philanthropy for at least a decade, I’ll continue to do it for my best.”

没有评论:

发表评论