2012年2月18日星期六

Higher Goal on Moncler

Leona Lewis who is the winner of the third X-Factor recently bogged down in a dispute with DJ Avicii about new single. Lewis who wore Moncler Doudoune said through a video,” Yeah, I was in trouble recently, but don’t worry, my favorite Moncler Down Jacket accompanies me, I will be OK.”
Not long ago, Leona Lewis who has won three Grammy Award nominations, a Golden Globe nomination attended the premier of “Never Say Never” which is autobiographical film about Justin Bibber. She wore maturely with Moncler Bag. Four days later, Lewis who wore Moncler Coat unveiled the warming-up party of the 53rd Grammy Awards. She looked proud.
An interview with Reuters recently, Lewis who wore Moncler Sweater said,” I will release my new single, I can say nothing, but I promise You won’t be disappointed.” she said happily, I will be strict with it. You know fans like high-quality album.”
However, she was in trouble about her new single with DJ Avicii. No details were given in court but the case finally came to an agreement with Leona on all the issues, took the use of a piece of instrumental music featured in Collide. Lewis said by wearing Moncler Vest, “I’ glad, and I will make better song.”

没有评论:

发表评论