2012年2月18日星期六

Dsquared Knows Who the Man Is

On Thursday, The actor Brad Pitt wearing Dsquared Shoes said his life with ex-wife was too boring.
Dressing black Dsquared Jacket, Brad Pitt talked about his ex-wife. “She is so serious that it seems I am her enemies, ” pulling Dsquared Jeans, “the whole subject of happiness has, in my opinion, been treated too solemnly. In fact, the former marriage,” folding arms, white Dsquared Shirt appeared, “I think, as kind of a drag. I do not understand that I was being afraid anything, I only was unhappy.”
The Parade interviewed with Pitt. He wearing Dsquared Polo Shirt answered the questions. “We knew exactly that we were trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t,” said Pitt, pulling Dsquared Clothing..
He said his new life with Jolie was wonderful. He said: “We have 6 kids. I like wearing Dsquared T Shirt to play with them on playground. They are very happy, and I never had this happiness before.” At last, he said: “I hope all the lovers in the world will be happy in their lives and the singles will meet their Mr. /Ms. Right as soon as possible in the near future.”

没有评论:

发表评论