2012年2月22日星期三

Moncler Tells You the Good News

Kelly Clarkson wearing Moncler Doudoune said her fifth album would release.
Dressing Moncler Down Jacket, she smiled to her fans. After she wearing Moncler Coat got off her car, she made a bow to her fans. She said to the reporter she was so sorry for deferring the date. She pulled his Moncler Bag and said, “I am so sorry, my love fans,” smiling, “my fifth album will release after multiple leaks, delays, seeming frustration and endless anticipation.” She was trying very hard and very obviously to get laughs and applause from the fans.
After this, she wearing Moncler Vest said to reporter that was not her fault. “the album was originally teased as a late 2010 release, but there something shouldn’t have waited to be processed, however, it was pushed back to early 2011.” She looked a little sad. “I was also waiting for it while I can do nothing for it. Please do not get angry and understand me, and I am not a crook.”
She also wearing Moncler Sweater indicated that her single “Mr. Know It All” would be put off on 25th, October, and then hit radio directly after the webcast and be available for sale at all major digital-music stores September 5.

没有评论:

发表评论