2012年2月22日星期三

Kim Kardashian in Tory Burch is officially becoming a Diva

Drop Dead Diva was my favorite new show. I have watched it since the first episode. Unfortunately, now that they have case Kim Kardashian in Tory Burch Shoes. Fat-injected butt and hips, and breast implants. I think people would have more respect for this filthy animal if she told the truth about her plastic surgery. Why lie when it’s so obvious. I love how Kim Kardashian holding Tory Burch Wallet got the x-ray of her butt as if people were supposed to believe that she didn’t have something done to it. No butt implants, but I bet she has fat injections. Lying trick. .Fat-injected butt and hips, and breast implants. I think people would have more respect for this filthy animal if she holding Tory Burch Tote Bag told the truth about her plastic surgery. Why lie when it’s so obvious. I love how she got the x-ray of her butt as if people were supposed to believe that she didn’t have something done to it. No butt implants, but I bet she in Tory Burch Sandals has fat injections. Lying trick…I will NOT watch it anymore. I am really bummed…..I thought the show had real class and excellent actors. Not anymore. I am also disgusted with the creators blatant blubbering about how wonderful she is. Obviously, he is trying really hard to keep his customer base. He has lost me.
If she in Tory Burch Flat Shoes appears on any of the shows I like, I will make a personal appeal. And for the fans of DDD, start a petition? WHY!!!!!!! Im sick and tired of kim appearing onto shows that people that watch that hate her, she in Tory Burch Flip Flops just had to ruin lifetime. She’s a TV RUINER AND LIFE RUINER! So sorry she is coming on, I will not be watching this show any more. Thanks Kim.
Oh yea, obviously she was not cast for her acting talent. Did you see the fake scenes she shot with her mother that was supposed to be in Dubai? Even if they were not exposed for this lie, I could tell. Her “acting” was so abysmal, she in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes made dirt more interesting to watch. Truly, none of them have any talent (even the mother). Like I said before, that is why she was cast – her plastic (pretending to be real) body and face. The other sisters do not get this much attention or opportunities. Haven’t you all figured it out?

没有评论:

发表评论