2012年2月18日星期六

Sexy Like Kristen Stewart on Tod’s

I think Kristen in Tod’s Shoes is wise to diversify her beauty and talents. Kristen in Tod’s Ballet Shoes and Rob are still a couple I hope because I think they could become one of hollywoods biggest power couples. They in Tod’s Boots seem to be like chocolate and peanut butter they just are good together. I hope they do more films together.
She’s never had a fashion day in her life but someone offered her enough money to use her name and image for a fragance they will create, manufacture and market. putting toxic chemicals on your skin isn’t sexy. stick with real evocative, sensual aroma’s with healing essential oils from your local health food store and save your money and health.
This is for all people. If you are reading this, then it is not too late for you to have eternal life through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ in Tod’s Fall Shoes… say and mean the prayer below and you will be transformed into a child of the living God.
Lord I confess that I am a sinner. I believe in and accept Jesus Christ in Tod’s Loafers, your Son as my Savior, who paid the price for my sins. I thank you for sending Him to save the whole world. Please come into my life and save my soul so that I may enjoy salvation now and forever.
I thank you for your Grace and Mercy. I am now your child. For ever and ever…Amen…Please find a church and a bible and learn about your new life in Jesus in Tod’s Moccasins.

没有评论:

发表评论