2012年2月18日星期六

A Girl Who Wears Belstaff Falls in Love

“I want a pair of sunglasses” This is now every girl’s essential attitude of beauty in the society. Me too. It is the most accurate choice. A piece of Belstaff Jacket can help you perfect yourself. Make you more beautiful and more confidence.
I am so ordinary that nobody can put their eyes on me. Obviously I also expect to be the focus of everybody. I am the poor who haven’t been able to buy too expensive cosmetics. But I have a small oval face, so I decide to buy a Belstaff Women Jacket by the view of my friends. I love to wear Belstaff Leather Jacket. It makes me so perfect.
It is fine and cool on the afternoon of May. I’m on the way to the park, which I’m going to read.Yes, I wear my sunglasses. Until I have a rest for a while after arriving the park. During I’m reading, a shining boy asks me what book I read suddenly. I turn around from the book. The time stops. I think I fall in love at my first sight with him.〝Amy Foster〞I say. He smiles and say:”A young girl falls in love with a mysterious stranger, shipwrecked in the bay near her village. ” I’m so surprised he has read the book, and I fell that the book is tailored for me at this moment. And then we are keeping talking until It turns dark.We say goodbye to each other and We make an appointment to meet next time. Then I turn back, He pulls me and says slowly:”You are wise,I am hunmor. I think you’re very beautiful when you wear Belstaff Women Lather Jacket. Be my girlfriend”. I nod , say OK.

没有评论:

发表评论