2012年2月18日星期六

Kristin Cavallari is going to have two babies Kristin Cavallarihas to tend to

Let me guess Kristin Cavallari is in Tory Burch Shoes months pregnant, same time as their re-engagement? i like Kristin Cavallari holding the Tory Burch Tote Bag may be #$%$ but Kate Perrys only saying whats on her mind. I really don’t think this is the “right time” for her. Kristin Cavallari in Tory Burch Flat Shoes still so immature. Definitely not a good decision on their part. I hope Kristin Cavallari grows up before the baby is born. Guess the Bears will have to find a new QB this guy becomes worthless every time Kate Perry’s in his life. Too injured to play football, but not to galavant around the US to be with her.
Man, it didn’t take her any time, at all. Didn’t Kristin Cavallari in Tory Burch Boots just break up with George Clooney? Way to trap your man the old fashioned way – not that this will make him stay. Kristin Cavallari holding the Tory Burch Sandals is a dimwit. Congratulations to the SOMEWHAT happy couple! My 2 Cents: Kristin is a control freak & a bona fide nutcase! Mr. Quarterback definitely has his hands full with her!
I feel sorry for Kristin, Kristin Cavallari in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes will now have two babies crying in the house. Babies are a blessing, I just feel sorry for her. He won’t stay.
My jaw dropped when I first read this. I was so shocked! I’m from Chicago and love Jay, but I just can’t see him having a baby. And Kristin in Tory Burch Flip Flops being a mom? Ahhh I can’t get those Hills episodes out of my head…but congrats to them anyways.
So that is why they got back together…Kristin Cavallarifound out Kristin Cavallariwas prego. Too bad the baby will have stupid parents.

没有评论:

发表评论