2012年2月18日星期六

Who Will Win, Moncler ?

“I will be the winner. At the end of the lawsuit I still can live in the apartment in New York.” Actress Faye Dunaway wearing Moncler Doudoune said to Press.
She put her hands in her Moncler Down Jacket pocket. “I had let my attorney try her best to win the lawsuit.” She touching her Moncler Coat said. She was so excited. “Now what I need to do is just waiting for the good news.” Then she having her Moncler Bag went away.
Her attorney Elizabeth Shollenberger wearing Moncler Vest indicated that Dunaway did many things for the lawsuit. “Dunaway and I had met the landlord’s attorney, Craig Charie of Rosenberg & Estis in an attempt to resolve the matter. I remember on that day she wearing Moncler Sweater which I think is very fit the occasion.” She said with wide-eyed hope. “However, we didn’t come to a settlement. She was very angry with it. When we got back, she took off her Moncler Polo Shirt and screamed for winning the lawsuit by saying there has water damage in the apartment which is not good for her as a old man.”
Shollenberger also indicated that Dunaway got anger for she lost face. “Before we when to meet the landlord’s attorney, she said to me that should treat them better. However it didn’t work.” It looks as if Dunaway is a good and lovely woman.

没有评论:

发表评论