2012年2月27日星期一

A Good Mother on Moncler

On July, 31, Jessica Alba appeared the premiere of “Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World” with a full length, white-on-black dress and Moncler Bag. Jessica “was pregnant the taste” fully. This film will land this coming Friday.
A baby was born in Jessica’s home on August, 13. “My husband and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter Haven Garner Warren,” Alba said, wearing Moncler Down Jacket through a video over the weekend. “She weighed 7 lbs. and 19 inches long. Healthy and happy! Honor couldn’t be more excited about the new addition, her little sister to our family.” her husband stood beside her, holding her hand.
Jessica who wore Moncler Coat talked about the film and motherhood to Reuters prior to giving birth. When asked, “How do you think of the mother role in ‘Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World’?” Jessica said, touching her Moncler Bag, “Honor inspired me to do that, so if I wasn’t a mom already, I probably wouldn’t have done this movie.”
Jessica also said,” I had to try and stay globally relevant and become relevant as a movie star when I had no kid. But now I’m not. The first priority that I do everything is my kids. As long as I have spare time, just wearing Moncler Sweater, I would go shopping with Honor. I accompany her whom does what she wants to do.”

没有评论:

发表评论