2012年2月22日星期三

Dsquared Supports His Decision

Jonathan Taylor Thomas who was vegetarian form 4-year-old laid pretty low after Home Improvement ended its run in 1999. At that time, Jonathan who wore Dsquared Jacket said, “I must finish my education in Harvard. It’s the most important for me.” He said, pulling inside Dsquared Polo Shirt. Then he left the showbiz.
Recently, it is reported that EW managed to lure the former teen idol (Last Man Standing) back in front of the camera for a reunion shot in Pacific Palisades, CA. But when asked about this case, Jonathan who wore Dsquared T-shirt said nothing just “I think about it, actually I love this job.”
Yesterday, Jonathan who wore Dsquared Shirt talked to the magazine about his beloved run on the ABC comedy, “It’s great, I felt really comfortable, the way we were joking with each other. It was like a family reunion, like old times.” He said, kicking the floor with Dsquared Shoes.
When asked whether we’ll ever see him again on the small screen, Jonathan smiled, putting hands into Dsquared Jeans, “I’ve been going to school, getting to read a lot of books I’ve wanted to for quite some time. That’s not to say I would never act again, actually I still have a passion for TV and film could see myself working in it.” Expect for the man who likes Dsquared Clothing.

没有评论:

发表评论