2011年4月25日星期一

Anne Hathaway Wants the Same Elegance on Juicy Couture

After her announcement of playing Judy Garland, the outstanding actress who is famous for “The Wizard of Oz”, there is no trace for the Oscar wining actress Anne Hathaway to start the filming. On the interview when Anne put on her favorite Juicy Couture Clothes, the star explained delays in her Judy Garland film are because of the “sensitive” nature of the project.
Film producer Harvey Weinstein was quoted in 2009 as saying it would be a film and theatre project based on Gerald Clarke’s 2001 book Get Happy: The Life of Judy Garland. And the Hollywood hot star Anne Hathaway would be invited to be the elegant heroine on her Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
The Devil Wears Prada star was first in talks to play Garland in early 2009. But the real filming process has not begun yet. On talking of this, Hathaway admitted that she was under great pressure now for she wants to show the same elegance as Judy used to on her Juicy Couture Bracelets. “But I hope production would start in the next two years. I know it seems like it’s sort of an endless process but it’s very, very slow incremental steps. I also want to show my elegance on Juicy Couture Earrings soon on the screen.”
Hathaway said she would be singing in her role as the legendary star: “I certainly don’t sing like Judy Garland but I will try my best. With the confidence and good luck my Juicy Couture Sandals brings to me, I am sure I can behave better.” This outstanding actress who has been nominated for a Golden Globe for her latest film “Love and Other Drugs” claimed she would be as graceful as Garland, the excellent senior actress by putting on Juicy Couture Flip Flops.

没有评论:

发表评论