2011年4月24日星期日

“Second Mother” Tells Her to Put on Juicy Couture

The naughty girl Lindsay Lohan bumped into the famous actress Jamie Lee Curtis in West Hollywood the other day. It is said this 52 years old decent lady told the girl to be nice on Juicy Couture Clothes.
Perhaps Curtis will be the one who can help this wild girl keep to the straight and narrow. Lindsay Lohan, the “Mean Girls” star has just left her rehab center this week. It is reported that the star had made the resolution of getting rid of her decadent life and beginning a fresh new chapter of being a good girl in the New Year. “I want to be a new person, starting from the change of my fashion style”, by the suggestion of Curtis, Lohan put on a new Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
Lohan met Curtis when they were costarring one movie in 2003 and they are on good terms with each other since then. “Curtis is just like a second mother to me. She is such a kind lady. And we also went shopping in Juicy Couture store together this afternoon.” Lohan also mentioned she was overjoyed by this encounter on her Twitter.
The glamorous It Girl also said she had picked several Juicy Couture Bracelets and jewelry at the fashion advice of Curtis. “She told me I looked sweet on Juicy Couture Earrings and I also like the bright style of Juicy Couture Sandals. It feels so cheerful and refreshing when I put on Juicy Couture clothing. And the bags and jewelry in Juicy Couture store are also lovely.”
“I think things are going better on me. Now I have great confidence to prove the Hollywood world that I’m back for good on my energetic Juicy Couture style”. Lohan showed her earnest to return her career as a nice girl.

没有评论:

发表评论