2011年4月24日星期日

Things You Should Know Besides My Dsquared

Adam Levine, the frontman of popular band Maroon5 finally accept one exclusive interview with “Us Weekly” magazine on talking about his personal life by putting on his cool Dsquared Clothes. The hot star revealed many his life details and lovely habits, which includes his favorite movie of all time, his fright of bees and sharks and the bad acne as a teenager.
Being on current tour to promote the band’s latest CD, “Hands All Over” by wearing Dsquared Jeans, Levine said he was extremely grateful for all that he owned for now, which is a lot.
“I’m so satisfied with what I am at present. I’ve changed into a little boy into such a mature man with charm on my Dsquared Shirt. I’m telling you I used to be an extremely shy child with a father who is one small owner of M.Frederic, of course not Frederick’s of Hollywood, although that would be awesome. Then I got a chance to enter into the music world in high school. Everything has changed since then”.
“In fact Maroon 5 was our second band to get a record deal. The first one was the right time when we were in high school. I finally figured what we wanted there. So we decided to stick to our music dream by performing on our Dsquared Polo Shirt all over the world instead of going to the college.”
The cool guy also said he was glad that shy boy inside him has gone forever by putting on Dsquared : “Whenever I wear Dsquared Cap, I can feel great strength. The vigor Dsquared Swimwear offers me urges me to grasp my youth to take good advantage of it. I told myself not to be that weak boy forever and take every challenge with great courage.

没有评论:

发表评论