2011年4月26日星期二

Learns a Lot from This Short Romance on Juicy Couture

When we are still feeling pity for her short romance with Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Swift has already devoted herself into her song of celebrating success. 2010 maybe not a lucky year for the emotional life of this girl; but it is definitely the big harvest year for this promising country singer. No wonder her face is still glowing by wearing a pair of shining Juicy Couture Clothes in her recent interview with “Us Weekly:.
Maybe the best way to get over from a heartbreaking relationship is to focus on the career. Taylor claimed she had no time to feel depressed by her recent split. “There are so many things waiting for me to do. I should force myself to screw up and be decent for my appearance on those big events. The cheerful Juicy Couture Tracksuit helps me a lot”.
Although the couple called it quits, their respective career has never quit. Jake’s new movie “Love and Other Drugs” sold well and Taylor also had her new album to promote. Maybe life will never as perfect as we believe. They made their big achievements at the cost of the sacrifice of their sweet relationship. “God treats everyone fair. I won’t complain for I’m always a good sport,” said the excellent singer with proud by touching her beautiful Juicy Couture Earrings.
Maybe her New Year’s resolution is on longer about love this year. The young singer claimed she began to realize her singing career is the only one she could rely on. “Whenever I’m in my music world, I feel security by being in charge of everything in this world. I’m not that little girl who easily gets hurt. In this new year, I will keep my focus on music to own my bright life on Juicy Couture Sandals.”

没有评论:

发表评论