2011年4月26日星期二

I Get a Blessed Family with My Juicy Couture

We don’t know they were hiding such a huge surprise while Nicole Kidman was showing her new shining Juicy Couture Earrings with her beloved husband Keith Urban at the red carpet of Golden Globe. The sweet pair revealed they became parents of a new baby girl yesterday all of sudden.
The new daughter, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban was born through a surrogate mother on December 28th. The couple decided to keep this big secret from the public until now. “Both of us think it was not the right time for us to introduce her then, “Kidman said in her interview with “People” magazine by putting on her fabulous Juicy Couture Clothes.
So Kidman kept this secret with her husband and said nothing about being new parents even when they attended this significant ceremony. “We are not meant to lie to the public. It’s just we were so overjoyed that it was impossible for us to face the concern of the outside world in a calm mind. I want to announce my big news in a formal way like this by putting on my cheerful Juicy Couture Tracksuit”, the excellent actress explained.
Married with her rocker husband in 2006, the couple had their first daughter Sunday Rose in 2008. Although she had adopted two children during her marriage with her ex Tom Cruise, it was the first time for Kidman to own her biological child. Now the actress has already shifted her focus from her acting career to the family by doing a supermom with amazing Juicy Couture Sandals.
“Thank God to give me such a blessed family. Words couldn’t express my gratitude. All I could do is to cherish all I have and do my best for my perfect family with my Juicy Couture taste”.

没有评论:

发表评论