2011年4月24日星期日

Juicy Couture Drives Away the Dark Girl in Me

We have all known Oprah Winfrey as an elegant lady for many years. But the talk show queen revealed that she had committed one suicide after discovering her pregnancy at the age of 14. “I used to be a rebellious teenage girl. And now my Juicy Couture Clothes has already cleared away all the dark side in me”.
On her recent interview when the queen began to talk about her teenage life for the first time by wearing her new glamorous Juicy Couture Bracelets. “I’ve made many bad choices in my youth without any boundaries. Sex abuse, drink problem and all staff like this had messed up my life then,” the star discussed her shocking teenage with “People” magazine on her gracious Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
“And I even found out I was pregnant when I was 14,” Winfrey confessed: “I was so frightened that I even thought of killing myself before the baby was born. I just felt no connection to this baby whatsoever. I don’t know what I was thinking then,” said the queen with a sigh on her Juicy Couture Earrings.
“I didn’t have any plan but fear. I was living with my father then. There were strict rules to keep the children in this house from bringing any shame to the family. So I told myself ‘You’re having a baby without wedlock so your life is over.’”, Winfrey continued: “When the baby died in my stomach, I knew that it was my second chance and I would never mess up this time. From then, I began to be a nice girl without any trouble any more. That’s why you can see such a good woman in front of you on her Juicy Couture Sandals”.

没有评论:

发表评论