2011年4月24日星期日

Nothing Will Stop Me from My Music Dream on Tommy Hilfiger

While his music career is rocketing in the road of success as one-fourth of the hot group Black Eyed Peas, the singer apl.de.ap has his own issue to deal with. We are wondering if we could see him showing his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes any more after hearing the reported that the rapper has been legally blind.
Being suffered by a rare eye disease, can the talented singer be up to his rocked stages without being able to fully see? In his recent interview with “People” magazine, apl gave an assertive answer by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans with overwhelming man taste.
“It will be a challenging obstacle ahead of me, but I could overcome by using the strong will. One thing you should know about me is that I am a tough man on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt. I will never be beaten down by any difficulty”.
Given the intense physical movements required by this rock group, it will be harder for the guy to control his eye problem. But apl claimed he had managed a way to reduce his affliction: “I’ve already thought of a good way to deal with it. And now I’m comfortable not using my vision. I can be the same vigorous rocker by putting on my manly Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
Their albums have sold well in the market all over the world. And the group has just finished their world tour in November. Apl said everything went well so far: “I’m glad I could keep on my world as before to show my best performance to the world on wearing my wild Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops. Music is my whole life and nothing would stop my way of pursuing this dream.”

没有评论:

发表评论