2011年4月26日星期二

We Hope Our Son the Most Handsome Guy on Dsquared

The famous singer Sir Elton John talked of his New Year resolution on his interview by putting on his charming Dsquared Clothes: “I hope our new baby could grow up happily and turn into one super hot guy on Dsquared Jeans as his papas”.
John is obviously still immersed in his great joy of welcoming his new-born son Zachary through a surrogate. “It’s so amazing. We have realized our dream in becoming wonderful parents. I feel so excited at the special moment when I first held my baby boy at the hospital on my Dsquared Shirt. You have no idea what a gorgeous boy my Zachary is.”
When he was asked how to get his name, the music star replied: “In fact, it doesn’t take us so long to choose one perfect name for our boy. We have the name Zachary in out mind before the baby comes. But a friend offered us a book of baby names, so we decided to look through it. In the end, we came back to Zachery for we always believe it will be the most charming name for a guy who will put on Dsquared Polo Shirt”.
John met his life partner Furnish at one dinner party at his house: “He was a shy director then but well dressed. I mean it’s so amazing that both of us adore Dsquared Cap. Then we began our relationship right from that night.”
John is always one honest celebrity who bravely announced his love relationship another guy in the public: “I am that kind of person who will do anything he likes and maintain his youth forever on Dsquared Swimwear. I never mind what other think about me. And I hope my son can also be a brave man like me on Dsquared style.”

没有评论:

发表评论