2011年4月24日星期日

Gay or Not, I’m Just a Man on Tommy Hilfiger

James Franco is always regarded a funny man with humor in the public. Hollywood also needs more excellent actors like Franco, the energetic man on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes. But his personal life is still a mystery to people. In his recent interview with “Us Weekly”, the star began to reveal his privacy to us.
The most controversial topic around Franco is definitely his sexuality. The star didn’t want to shy away from this embarrassing issue at all. “It’s so funny for this kind of stuff has already been discussed online. Someone said I just had a gay face. It’s ridiculous. Whatever, I’m just a man with casual lifestyle on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
This doesn’t come without any reason. Franco posed his image as a shy girl the first he was on the screen. After having played three gay characters, it is harder for people to speculate his sexuality. But Franco is also trying to get rid of his gay image from the audiences’ mind by changing his fashion taste into Tommy Hilfiger Shirt.
“It’s just so happened that the roles I was interested in were all gay characters. So what I’m gonna to do? Just give them up to prove myself straight or go deep into the characters to play them to the best. In fact, being professional on my every role is my first priority. I don’t care if I have left the gay impression to the audience. I know I am a real man on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.”
“On the other side, I don’t think being a gay has something wrong. It needs great courage to admit it. I mean, if I am gay, I will be brave enough to tell the public for I’m always a man on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.

没有评论:

发表评论