2011年4月25日星期一

Ask Him to Put on Tommy Hilfiger to Meet Her Son

Jenny McCarthy has done an excellent work after her return to the dating game by meet a new guy Paul Krepelka in such a short time. It seems that their romance keeps on in a stable way and the actress even begins her plan to introduce this new boyfriend to her eight years old son: “Although it’s not rush, I want him to meet my son on his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“.
McCarthy is always one straightforward star who is not shy about her personal details. This former Playboy Playmate has just ended her five years relationship with the actor Jim Carrey in early 2010. But the beautiful actress got refreshed soon by finding herself being obsessed with the Tommy Hilfiger Jeans of this sports agent.
Their romance began from a blind date: “I found a hot guy on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt the moment I walked in. It’s just so hard to ignore the masculine charm and unique quality came from him. Then I was told that’s the man I was going to meet. So exciting”.
As a single mom with an eight years old son, McCarthy always claims her son is the most important one who decides the fate of her romance. “My little boy is more like the strictest VIP in a sense. Whoever wants to date me should start his homework from this little man. But I believe Krepelka has the ability to handle him by showing his manly charm on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.
“My son is that kind of boys who admire those tough guys with great strength. He will definitely love my new boyfriend when he put on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt like a real man. If things goes on well, he might become the stepdad of my boy on his sexy Tommy Hilfiger Sweater sooner than I’ve planned,” McCarthy joked.

没有评论:

发表评论