2011年4月25日星期一

I’m Still Open to Love on Juicy Couture

We all know the reality star Camille Grammer has just survived from one failed marriage in the past half year. It looks like this period of time has already healed her wounds for the woman showed her fabulous charm with a fresh new Juicy Couture Clothes to retrieve the spotlight.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star was really on the verge of desperation last year for her devastating marriage. Her husband Kelsey Grammer fell in love with a younger woman and the new pair had moved into their apartment in the expectation of a new baby. Camille began to talk of her misery in her exclusive interview with “People” magazine by showing her exquisite Juicy Couture Bracelets on her arm.
“It’s indeed hard to cope with his new relationship. The reports on their romance covered around me. I couldn’t breathe. But I knew I had to take all this on my own, which is very hard. I had to get up and go to work like I was not affected by it because I was obligated to the show then. Everytime I was going to breakdown, I would look down at this Juicy Couture Tracksuit.”
“With the strength Juicy Couture Sandals brought, I am not bitter for I understood there was something in life I couldn’t run away. It was like a hell and I was strong enough to survive. I’ve gone through many different stages and now I do believe I can find my love again on my charming Juicy Couture Earrings”, the star said with an elegant smile.
As a mother of two children, Camille admitted keeping the kids from being hurt made this divorce even harder: “I couldn’t be selfish to consider nothing but myself. So it was very hard in the beginning to tell my children all this stuff. Lucy enough, I get Juicy Couture Flip Flops could cheer me up and encourage me to fight against any difficulty”.

没有评论:

发表评论