2011年4月26日星期二

Usher Opens His Heart and Enjoy Casual Life on Dsquared

One year after his divorce with Tameka Foster, his former personal stylist, the king of Rap music Usher began to open his heart and decided to attract more pretty girls on his Dsquared Clothes. It is widely known that Usher is obsessed with women who are much older than him. So when the singer announced his marriage with his stylist eight years older than him, the public was not surprised at this shocking news. But not long after that, Usher drew everyone’s attention again by his divorce news.
Putting on his new Dsquared Jeans and looking refreshed, Usher said on his interview with “Playboy” magazine that in fact his divorce news had brought him higher media exposure and pushed forward the improvement in his career to a certain extent. “After that I found resounding effect is more required in our time. People love hearing the bad news on someone else. Look at Lindsay Lohan who was caught by drug abuse. Everyone is waiting how she will end this mess. I am sort of in her circumstance on my divorce issues.”
On talking of settling down, Usher said he wouldn’t try marriage again soon owing to his first marriage failure. “Although we are not live together any more, I am still grateful to my ex-wife for it is she who advised me to try on Dsquared Shirt. And then I found my special quality by putting on Dsquared Cap.” Usher also claimed he had opened his mind and tried to use his charm set off from Dsquared Swimwear to draw more hot girls. The popular singer expressed his admiration of the life of Hugh Hefner, the founder of “Playboy” magazine. “I like the casual life Hugh is living. The guy is always surrounded by a crowd of sexy girls.”

没有评论:

发表评论