2011年4月25日星期一

Who Put Us Together? Destiny or Dsquared

How did the famous pop singer Jason Mraz know that his new fiancee Tristan Prettyman was The One? “Dsquared Clothes makes us together,” the new engaged groom claimed in great excitement on his handsome Dsquared Cap.
The “I’m Yours” singer explained to “US Weekly” on his interview this Tuesday that since the day he met his girl at a pal’s birthday party on his cool Dsquared Jeans, their fate is closely linked together.
“Strangely enough, we hit it off instantly after she came to me and told I looked great on Dsquared Shirt, which is also her favorite. Then we found we were sharing another interest in the magical prime number 23.”
This number is their shared birthday (his is in June; hers in May), a shared tattoo and the day they met at that party. “Maybe it’s another wonder Dsquared Swimwear brings me,” Mraz laughed. “So Whenever she or I come upon it, whether being sat at table 23, or assigned seat 23 on a plane, we almost-always and involuntarily think about the other.”
Then the talented singer began on his romantic seaside proposal on December 23rd by putting on his charming Dsquared Polo Shirt. “I was under great tension for I was still waiting for the ring to arrive via FedEx on the last day. I hung out in the driveway ALL DAY, being too nervous to even go to the backyard afraid I’d miss the drop.”
Luckily the diamond ring arrived on time and the rest of the evening went perfectly.
“Thanks to good luck Dsquared offered me, I made it. We both see this being a long engagement, but would love to get married within the next 2.3 years,” Mraz said with humor, “She will likely retain her beautiful name, but should she decide to hyphenate, Tristan Ann Prettyman-Mraz makes 23 letters.”

没有评论:

发表评论