2011年4月25日星期一

No Any Resolution, Just More Tommy Hilfiger

When the famous rapper Jay-Z is asked about his New Year resolution in his recent interview with “People” magazine by putting on his wild Tommy Hilfiger Clothes, the star replied he didn’t believe in any resolution: “If there is any, I just want more Tommy Hilfiger Jeans could design more manly style for me”.
“It looks like some things won’t change no matter how much faith you have put in your resolution. So I don’t expect all my trouble should be “resolved” as I enter into the New Year. I mean, you are looking forward to something different, something new in great anxiety by making sweet wishes on the New Year Eve. It will disappoint you if there is nothing happen. So I won’t let such a stupid thing happened on me. I just live in the present and enjoy my casual life on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.”
“No one will know what will exactly happen tomorrow. So it’s better for us to put more attention on what we are doing right now. Making a resolution is a daily thing by improving ourselves into better person little by little. Just like me, turning into a sexy man on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt by steps.”
The rap’s king also joked he really had to lose some weight in the coming year: “I think I can lose three or fine pounds in 2011. No more French fries, of course. This is the only thing I want to change. I need to do this for I found it’s much harder for me show my sexy on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater with such a heavy body.” So let’s expect a more rakish king back to his stage on his latest Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.

没有评论:

发表评论