2011年4月23日星期六

With Dsquared on Her Stage, She Also wants to be Lady Gaga

The sexy pop music singer Katy Perry was on the cover of the newest issue of “Maxim” magazine. In its new issue, “Maxim” published the hundred sexy and hot girls in 010 and refreshed the yearly sexy beauty rankings. Katy Perry has beaten other hot girls and won the champion of the sexiest girl by putting on Dsquared Clothes for her hot performance on the stage.
Katy was in the peak of her singing career in recent time. She is always regarded as the crazy hot girl when she is performing her music on her stage. What’s more, Katy is a big fun of Dsquared Swimwear. She has invited Dsquared designers for her costumes on stage. “Dsquared Cap is my style and I can play my music to the best whenever I am on the show wearing the costumes designed by Dsquared”.
In the interview, Katy also mentioned that her husband Russell Brand had replaced Justin Bieber to be her famous male star. “Russell is also a fun of Dsquared Jeans. He is the hottest in my mind whenever I see him putting on his Dsquared Shirt.” Katy said happily that her husband loved to attend her concert and enjoyed her sparkling charm by performing on her Dsquared Polo Shirt.
Speaking of her best friend Ke$ha who has once showed up in Katy’s MV “I kissed a girl” by dressing clothes provided by Dsquared, Katy mentioned that Ke$ha owned the similar style with her and was also a shining star who can show her enchantment by putting on Dsquared Shoes on her performance. Katy also said she appreciated Lady Gaga’s special style. “I always like Lady Gaga. And I wants to have one concert like her style with my best Dsqured costume.”

没有评论:

发表评论