2011年4月25日星期一

I Need More Manly Strength from Tommy Hilfiger To Win Her Back

It is the first time for the basketball star Tony Parker to open his heart on his divorce topic. Looking haggard even on his favorite Tommy Hilfiger Clothes, it is obviously that the man hasn’t got over from his grieve.
In his recent interview with “People” magazine, Parker indicated he had moved his focus into the basketball court. “I knew I was going to have a tough period after the ending of our marriage. But I’ve never thought it is so difficult to cope with it. So the only thing I can do is urge myself to my basketball career to forget all this stuff, “the star said with a bitter smile, still looking so charming on his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
Parker filed divorce with his gorgeous wife Eva Longoria who is famous for the popular episode “Desperate Housewives” months ago. Rumors went at that time to imply his inappropriate relationship with the now ex-wife of his former teammate. Although he didn’t mention the detailed reason of their heartbreaking divorce, Parker said: “I was so stupid then. I was so anxious of a kind of casual life on my charming Tommy Hilfiger Shirt.”
Besides his regret, Parker claimed he had also learnt a lot from this failed marriage: “Now I’ve realized a man like that is in fact a jerk instead of a real guy on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. The first important thing of being a man with great manly charm is taking responsibility. So I should stay strong mentally to stand out these very difficult times.”
The NBA star also mentioned he felt himself more mature than before: “This time is for real. I am more like a real man on my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater. And I also need more strength from Tommy Hilfiger to express my apology to the people I hurt.”

没有评论:

发表评论