2011年4月26日星期二

Juicy Couture Brings Her to the Aisle Once Again

Christmas holiday is a happy season and it also clears up the bad luck in Hollywood world. No sad news of break-ups came out from Hollywood any more; instead, another couple brings joyful news to the public. Reese Witherspoon announced her engagement with her agent boyfriend Jim Toth on her interview with “US Weekly” last week when she put on her favorite Juicy Couture Clothes.
This Oscar-wining actress, 34, began dating Toth, 40, around January 2010, shortly after her split from Jake Gyllenhaal. But the sweet couple didn’t go public with their romance at once. It is in March when Reese was caught dressing up Juicy Couture Tracksuit and spending her romantic birthday weekend together with her lover in Ojai, Calif.
Toth works as an agent at L.A.’s Creative Artists Agency; Witherspoon is a CAA client, but Toth doesn’t represent her. It is said that this agent has already been obsessed with the charm of this beautiful star when he first met Witherspoon putting on her fabulous Juicy Couture Sandals and walking into their agency.
Witherspoon and actor Ryan Phillippe divorced in 2008 after seven years together; the former spouses share daughter Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7. It is said that Toth gets along very well with Witherspoon’s kids. In fact, while Witherspoon shot “This Means War” in Vancouver last fall, Toth stayed with her little ones at her home in L.A. “So I can totally leave my children to Jim when I go to Juicy Couture store. I know they are happy with him.” the elegant mother added.
Witherspoon joked about engagement: “My mom always texts me, like, ‘Are you getting married? And I’m like, ‘Mom, You would know if I was getting married.’ I know they all care about my marriage. And I also want to settle down and be a good wife and perfect mother on my Juicy Couture Earrings. I am ready to walk down the aisle again.”

没有评论:

发表评论