2011年4月23日星期六

I’d Rather Choose a Peaceful Mind on Juicy Couture

Mila Kunis, the beautiful and sexy actress has been nominated for her excellent performance in “Black Swan” as the best supporting role. But the girl seemed in calm by holding her peaceful mind on sweet Juicy Couture Clothes.
Putting on her fabulous black Juicy Couture Tracksuit for the interview with “Us Weekly”, Kunis expressed her excitement: “I’ve sacrificed a lot for this movie, you know. I even lost 20 pounds during the shooting. When I knew I was nominated for this award, every pain I’ve taken is worth.”
But unlike those actors who focus their whole attention on winning, Mila claimed she had no pressure at all: “I don’t feel it would be necessary for me to take one statuette home. Although this award would be a significant encouragement for me, I always keep a peaceful mind on this stuff. My Juicy Couture Sandals helps me to stay calm.”
The actress also advised people should relax on talking of the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards: “Come on. It’s not a big deal. Most guys are so nervous that they will make me feel like the end of the world. I don’t know why. This kind of stress has never occurred to be,” Mila said with a smile, looking so elegant and sweet on her beautiful Juicy Couture Bracelets.
When she was asked how to do after the red carpet, Mila replied she would attend any celebration: “I just want to go home and take a break. I’m not good with big groups of people. So if I win, I will buy myself a new Juicy Couture Earrings for celebration. And if I lose, I’ll still get a new Juicy Couture for consolation.

没有评论:

发表评论