2011年4月25日星期一

The Director Wants to Put on Dsquared to Attract Jolie

Tim Burton, the famous talented director of “Alice in Wonderland” claimed he was a big fan of Angelina Jolie and joked that he wanted to attract her like Brad Pitt did by putting on Dsquared Clothes as well.
“I like her movies very much and I am a big fan of her. They all say Brad attracts Jolie by wearing Dsquared Jeans, so I will try on Dsquared Shirt as well and see if I can draw her attention as well”. The 52 years old director is widely regarded as a bloody genius in Hollywood magic movies. By using the unique shooting way, Tim made “Alice in Wonderland” the highest-grossing film in 2010.
In his private life, the talented director is a funny guy. He gives high praise of the famous actress Angelina Jolie and is kidding that he wants to win her focus by putting on Dsquared Polo Shirt. Tim also said he intended to invite Jolie to cooperate with him in his new movie “Sleeping Beauty” adopted from the classic cartoon of Disney. It is said the Jolie would play the bad guy “Maleficent”.
“I look forward to working with Jolie although I still don’t know when I will finish the script of this movie. I am a fan of Jolie and I want to enjoy the happiness of filming with my idol. And I will definitely put on my Dsquared Cap to make myself more charming than Pitt”.
Besides “Sleeping Beauty”, there will be possibility for Tim Burton to begin his eighth cooperation with Johnny Depp in the movie “Dark Shadows” adopted from the episode of the same name. But Tim said it had not settled down yet. “But I am still excited to work with Depp. He is also a guy with Dsquared Hoodies. I need his advice on the picking of Dsquared Swimwear which can show my charm to the best.”

没有评论:

发表评论