2011年4月23日星期六

Go Darker on Tommy Hilfiger Wild Style for “Everytime”

Do you still remember the “Everytime” video of the pop star Britney Spears in 2004? “The original video was supposed to be darker,” this hot star said during her recent interview with “US Weekly” on her wild Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
This video was mainly telling the story on the singer who was committing suicide. “It was like one living suicide video with more drinking and pills. My fans all thought it was sort of dark then. But I know they like this style. I looked crazy and wild on my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans“. Britney said with a smile.
The star said she originally died in the end of this video. But considering that the story was too depressing to the audiences, they changed the story by letting the singer wake up at last. “I was drowning into the bathtub and then a guy jumped into it to save. Thanks to director, I survived and have a second chance to wear my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt”, Britney joked.
Britney Spears, the popular singer started her singing career with a sweet image of a nice girl in the public. But the 29 years old princess revealed she had no intention to leave that kind of impression to the world: “I want more rebellion instead of sweetness. I always desire to be as wild as a guy on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. That will make me feel more security and strength.”
The talented singer also claimed she would never end herself like the way she did in that video: “Suicide is stupid. I mean life is so wonderful with tons of surprises. You would never know what will go on next. It’s so exciting. I want to stay my youth forever to enjoy my vigorous life on my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.”

没有评论:

发表评论