2011年4月25日星期一

Put on Tommy Hilfiger for High School Reunion

Luke Perry especially put on his most charming Tommy Hilfiger Clothes and boots for his reunion with Jason Priestley who costarred with him in the episode “Beverly Hills, 90210″. It is reported that the two stars is going to be together for “Goodnight for Justice”. One thing different, the two buddies will be on opposite sides of the camera.
Turning into a mature guy on his Tommy Hilfiger manly style, Luke said he was no longer that young boy but a real man who likes wild Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. “But one thing will never change. Jason is always my best friend and we will be stuck with each other till death”.
“Goodnight for Justice” directed by Jason Priestley will be premiered at the end of this month. Jason also said he was so excited his old friend could back to work with him. “It has been nearly ten years. I’m glad to see my little pal has become such a sexy guy on his Tommy Hilfiger Shirt.”
On talking of the direction from his former costar, Luke seemed happy: “In fact, this is not the first time he directed me. I mean I was once the first one for Jason to shot. This talented guy has already done this stuff since us starring out episode together. Being a wonderful director is his dream like my desire on being a tough guy on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.”
Luke also joked he knew that he would be directed by Jason one day: “Honestly, I often tell Jason I am looking forward to being shot by him. I trust him to make me a charming man on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater on TV. We used to have so much fun during working together. So it must be great to work with my good friend this time.”

没有评论:

发表评论