2011年4月24日星期日

My Juicy Couture Deserves More Glamorous Characters

“Black Swan” Natalie Portman has a good reputation for her wise choice of her roles in Hollywood world. After receiving so many applauses for her wonderful performance as that devoted ballet dancer, the actress decided to try more fashionable character by entering into a romantic comedy with her Juicy Couture Clothes.
Her new movie “No Strings Attached” finally offers the actress one chance to show her fashion taste on Juicy Couture Tracksuit in a glamorous way on the big screen: “I always want to try some movies with bright theme. So I can be also in fashion by dressing up on my cheerful Juicy Couture style.”
The talented actress will play a doctor who believes in sex-only relationship in her emotional world. “She is a special and smart woman who is working to create her own construct for relationship. I will be a funny lady on her charming Juicy Couture Sandals in this new movie.”
On the other side, Portman one reason she refused to accept romantic movie was that cliché love story: “It’s all about getting married at the end with some makeover scene. This stuff is so shallow that it offends me. I think my Juicy Couture Earrings deserves more glamorous characters with bigger significance.”
But this new movie, in her opinion, is definitely not that kind of bad taste: “It’s a comedy not just about women out to find husbands. It will have a fresher perspective which is really lacking nowadays. What’s more, my costar Ashton Kucher is such a hot guy with great intelligence. I’m sure we could bring more fun and wisdom to the audience.” So we have good reasons to expect to see the elegant actress to put on her Juicy Couture Bracelets in her new comedy on the big screen.

没有评论:

发表评论