2012年1月13日星期五

Aretha Franklin with Tory Burch

This fall the 69-year-old Aretha Franklin will be honored by the Rock and Roll Hall once again as part of its American Music Masters series.. She holding Tory Burch Wallet was so excited said: “I was thrilled and delighted when I knew it.”

In fact, she has been a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2009, she, as the only featured singer, wearing Tory Burch Shoes song for presidential inauguration of Barack Obama. On that day, she wearing red Tory Burch Sandals appeared in the White Hall. Her gleamy Tory Burch Tote Bag made her like a white swan with her exciting song.

She wearing Tory Burch Wedge Shoes  said, “I love sing with my soul. The fire of pain traces for my soul a luminous path across my sorrow with my song.” She touched her Tory Burchnecklace, “I don’t have photogenic good looks, but with my sympathetic words in my song,” laughing, ” I am damn sure you can drink in every my word.” Yes, she is the queen of soul.

She looked at her Tory Burch Flip Flops, and then she said her song, The Queen of Soul, would be the subject of a week-long celebration by the hall and Case Western Reserve University. So, let’s waiting for the world’s most impressive song.

没有评论:

发表评论