2012年1月7日星期六

For the Exciting Moment on Moncler

You know when the Emmy nominations were announced in July, you can find the name, Kate Winslet. While many aspiring Emmy nominees were in hair and makeup preparing to talk to the press, but Winslet who wore Moncler Doudune was promoting her film “Contagion” in London.
Winslet who wore Moncler Down Jacket said, “I didn’t really know that the nominations were coming out that day,” the 35-year-old actress, Winslet said, taking off her Moncler Cap, “I was doing some really great daylong cookery classes with my best friend in England. Then, the email came through telling me that I had been nominated.”
Winslet is nominated for lead actress in a miniseries or movie for her title role in “Mildred Pierce.” Winslet said by holding Moncler Scarf, “I have never been nominated for an Emmy before,” she said, touching Moncler Vest, ” I’m really, really excited.”
The 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards will be presented Sunday in Los Angeles and broadcast on Fox. Winslet said, “I’m really looking forward to it . Someone is making me a very lovely dress, but I’m not very good at being prepared this far out, I really want to wear Moncler Boots. I’m hoping that it will be all right.”

没有评论:

发表评论